We are hiring!
We are looking to recruit a new office manager to join our financial team. Your main responsibility will be administrative and finance related matters.
As the Office manager, you will be the central point of contact for all office, purchase, facility management and accounts payables related matters. In this role, you will be responsible for all incoming mail, supplier invoices, execution of purchase orders and – invoices, control of the execution of all facility management services and insurance of proper processing of all stock-related matters.
Summary of main tasks:
- Optimization and controlling of office, facility management and purchase processes.
- Processing and register all inbound mail, purchase orders and purchase invoices into LWR systems
- Process incoming Invoices and book into Accounting System, schedule weekly pay run
- Management of office and facility equipment (order office supplies and approve billing)
- Implementation, register and control of Travel Expenses Systems and procedures
- Ensure proper execution of facility services (building & maintenance)
- Provide administrative support to the team and management
- First Point of Contact / Interface of main business relationships
- Answer all incoming phone calls and customer requests
The job requires you to work mostly in LWR’s workshop on the Maasvlakte. The ideal candidate would display:
- Commercial education and min. 2 years working experience
- Hands on mentality
- Strong attention to detail, administrative and coordination skills
- Able to set priorities
- Affinity to Finance, Purchase Orders, Accounts Payables Administration, Facility Management
- Affinity with corporate administration strong attention to detail, administrative and coordination
- Able to work independently, structured and organized
- Strong in communication
- Resistant to stress
- Open to improve corporate procedures
- Dutch, German and English communication skills (written and spoken)
If this sounds like the perfect next step for you, apply now!