LWR offers a wide range of services. From maintaining wheels to overhaul checks. We have a skilled team qualified for doing extensive servicing and maintance jobs. Both preventive and corrective. We are ECM4 (Entity in Charge of Maintenance) certified as well as ISO 9001 certified. This further assures the highest quality for our customers.
Below you find a list with services we offer offer:
- Preventive and corrective maintenance on all Siemens F4 and X4 locomotives. (F1,F2 and F3)
- Servicing of all European train protection systems.
- Diagnostic services and data monitoring on locomotives both, in house and on distance.
- Regular scheduled overhaul checks.
- Replacement of bogies, traction motors, transformers and traction installations.
- Parking and (accident) cleaning. LWR has a external pit specially dedicated for washing and inspection.
- Renting out workshop space for one off jobs. (e.g. warranty, programming or upgrade jobs) LWR rents out workshop spaces for jobs which our out of her skill capacity or when you simply want to do something yourself.
- Training of service engineers.
- Mobile service / remote diagnostics. Being able to already see data even before the locomotive reaches the workshop helps us to fix problems faster once the locomotive is in house.
- Start of lease / end of lease inspection
- As build / as maintenance condition reporting.
- Repairs and troubleshooting on location. Experienced mechanics can be sent on site to fix stranded locomotives.
- Radio equipment
- Firefighting system installation
- Locomotive parking including video surveillance and monthly battery check